Sunday, February 24, 2008

Myspace comment of the month

I said I was going to do this awhile ago, but never got around to it. So here we go, if you are awesome enough to muster up a comment that will amaze and mystify me I will post it here and you will be a grand champion... or something else that sounds nice on a resume.

This winner is Kelly aka SLOTHY POO!

Hello friend. I just did you a solid and subscribed to your blog. I'm not much of a blog-commenter type, so instead, I think I'll just keep the pantry stocked with delicious swiss cake rolls, in you can enjoy at your leisure, you keep providing the blogs (mentioning me at some point would be awesome, but no pressure) and I will continue to provide you with the tasty delicious individually wrapped treats. Thank you and you're welcome. - Sloth

Oh and on a side note... if anyone can figure out why I can't copy and paste to blogger let me know everytime I do it doesn't show up.


No comments: