Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The new and improved.. Things that Piss me off and that I don't understand.

1. Mini-cities. For example the wanna be city of Rossmor. It is a basically a housing development that is about two blocks big. The people that live there make nifty little signs that say things like, Dont forget Tuesday is Street Sweeping! They hang the signs on every exit of the neighborhood. Well now they want Rossmor to be recognized as a city. I swear people have nothing better to do, Los Alamitos doesn't sound fancy enough to me I want to say I live in Rossmor a fictional place that no one has ever heard of. If you ever get your stupid ass wish of having your own mini city I hope the city of Los Alamitos cuts you off. You can go find your own street department, along with landscape, and a water department. Good luck finding enough space in your armpit of a town to slap us a costco to raise revenue to fund this crap.

2. The armpit of a mini city that I accidently moved into. Long Beach has all these super gay mini suburbs that actually have signs, I live in Alamitos Beach, but my mail still says Long Beach, cause Long Beach is gangster like that, did you know Long Beach has there very own Gas Company, so rad, for no reason other then the fact they didn't sell out. Onward, parking here is a joke. Some dumbass actually had the balls to park under the rear bumper of my truck, seriously under it. Then the jerkoff that parked in front of me left about two inches of courtesy space for me to get out. Now when I got to my car I just smiled cause I knew damn well what was about to happen. This was one of those days I was so happy I drove a pre-runner with .095 wall mild STEEL tubing bumpers. I honked once and counted to 20, then honked again and counted to 40, okay it was actually around 6 but whatever. I then threw the sucker in reverse and drove that bumper a good foot up the assholes hood that parked behind me then threw it back into first and dragged my back bumper down his hood while knocking out the taillight of the car in front of me. I backed up one more time and hit the guys hood behind me just enough to be able to go foward and get out. I hope you learned your lesson you stupid stupid stupid excuse for life.

3. Being sick. Where in the hell does all that crap that comes out of your head come from anyway? You think your body would have the common sense to say ... Hey maybe I should stop making this crap cause it is super annoying and keeps chapping my nostril holes. I guess I just don't get the point of being sick. If my body wants to puke some crap out of it, just make me pee my pants or something much more efficent.

Im sick so I am getting a headache from trying to vent I will type more later.

No comments: